PR Mac – Just in time for kickoff at the World Cup 2014, bettors ready to who are fed up with the limitations of ordinary sports betting apps can now download the unique new no-cost app “Online Betting” from Bola Webinformation GmbH, and take their hobby or profession to a whole new level.
Available for both Android and iOS devices, “Online Betting” provides bettors of all experience levels – from those who are new to the practice, to those who have been betting for decades – with a full platform of tools to help them bet their way to success on matches at the World Cup 2014, and elsewhere across the UK and around the world.
Designed with a clear, intuitive interface that displays all relevant data yet without cluttering the screen, “Online Betting” offers a number of special features, including:
* Access to live scores and real-time football table updates to see how current bets are performing, and identify profitable new betting opportunities the moment they arise
* Professionally-crafted reviews of upcoming sports events, including World Cup 2014, major European football competitions (e.g. UEFA Champions League), WTA and ATP tennis action, cricket, rugby and more.
* Guides to the best odds for various events, along with statistical, historical and team data to help bettors make informed predictions.
* Sports betting promotions that ensure bettors won’t miss out on top value for their wagers, such as a no-cost bet opportunity, a money back special insurance offer, and more.
* Valuable betting tips and advice, which is perfect for improving knowledge of online sports betting.